Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website.
What types of data are collected through cookies?
- Strictly necessary cookies for website functionality. It helps us determine whether you have access to certain areas/pages, and also for anti-spam purposes.
- Persistent Cookies (persistent – stored on your device even when you close the browser) provided by Google Analytics. This type of cookies enriches us with information about how users interact with our website, such as pages you visit, duration or source (how you landed on our website).
- Session Cookies – these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer.
- Functionality and Performance Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features and enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website.
- We may use the information provided through cookies for admin, communication or marketing purposes. (Example: If you are a returning visitor, we may use that to serve advertisements on Google/Facebook).
- If you use services provided by companies such as Facebook or Twitter, these may know you have visited this website. This is not something we can control.
You can stop allowing cookies either by using our cookie popup or by changing your browser’s settings. However, we encourage the former over the latter as you may limit website functionality.
How can you block cookies?
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
If you find on our website other cookies that haven’t been listed above and require our attention, please do not hesitate to contact us. By using our site you accept the previously mentioned terms.