Guide to Selling at Auction ...
Auctions are not only for "desperate people". The truth is that it offers a secure method of selling a property providing a platform for exposure whilst allowing you to retain control at every step of the process.
All properties are sold subject to a reserve price. Your property won't sell for less than your agreed amount.
- With many years of experience and an expansive partner agent network, we can ensure maximum exposure on a national scale for your property all with expert knowledge.
- Selling your property at auction offers a host of benefits that are not available to you when selling using traditional methods.
- A reserve price is agreed on your property (to represent the lowest figure you would accept), and we will not sell your property for anything less than the established amount.
- A starting bid is used to advertise the property. It is set lower than your reserve price to generate interest and viewings. More viewings = more offers = better end result for you.
- Buyers can view the property before the auction date and we encourage them to do so, as on the fall of the hammer they are financially committed to purchasing your property.
- You will be kept updated with feedback from viewings and offers prior to the auction date.
- The property may be offered at a live auction event as well as online. It will be sold for the highest bid on or above the reserve.
- The buyer pays a non-refundable deposit and/or reservation fee meaning they are financially committed to purchasing your property within the auction timescales.
- We pass their details and paperwork to your solicitors to complete the transaction.
If you want to discuss things further, let us know using our contact form, or call us at 01539 725 496.